To ensure the acceptance of research studies for publication, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- The material submitted for publication must be original, unpublished, and not concurrently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The first page of the research article should include the complete title, author’s name, academic rank, institution, and email address.
- The research article should include an English abstract with keywords.
- The length of the research article should be between 7 and 20 pages, including the bibliography, tables, and charts. It should be formatted in Microsoft Word with 2-centimeter margins and single-spaced lines.
- For Arabic research articles, the body text should be in 13-point Simplified Arabic font, while the main title and subtitles should be in 20-point bold font and 16-point bold font, respectively. For the Latin script, use 12-point Times New Roman font for the body and 14-point bold font for the main title.
- The recommended documentation style for writing is the 7th edition of the APA style guide (https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-guide.pdf).
- All research projects will be reviewed through a blind peer-review process.
- Researchers will be notified by email upon receiving their research projects. They will also be informed of the review process and requested to submit revisions if necessary.