Duties of the Editor-in-Chief & the Editorial Board
- Declare any conflicts of interest when a manuscript is received for possible publication in IJJA
- Verify the suitability of the submitted manuscript for publication in the journal based on academic and scientific merits only.
- Select expert peer-reviewers – specialized in the manuscript’s subject area who have no conflicts of interest and invite them to evaluate the submitted manuscript and provide their objective and justified recommendations.
- Take extreme care to prevent any disclosure of any data about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers and editorial staff, as appropriate.
- Make a final decision on accepting or rejecting the submitted manuscripts based on the comments and recommendations of the reviewers and communicate that decision to the authors and the reviewers.
- Handle any conflicts, disputes and investigations if ethical misconduct has been reported or observed regarding a submitted manuscript, following the COPE guidelines on good publication practice.
Journal President: Dr. Wafaa Muhanna Mustafa, Jordan
Editor-in-chief: Prof. Abdelghanie Ennam, Morocco
Participating Editorial Board
Prof. Mohamed Hassan Daoud: Modern and Contemporary History, University of Genoa, Ital
Prof. muhammad Imad Radif: Contemporary History and Modern History, Tikrit University, Iraq
Prof. Sami Jallab Mansi Majali: Geography, University of Dhi Qar, Iraq
Dr. Abdelgadir Emhammed Salih Soliman: Literature and Criticism, Ain Shams University, Turkey
Dr. Aseel Abdul-Sattar Hajim: Modern and Contemporary History, University of Baghdad, Iraq
Dr. Manal Belhaza Al-Araibi: Plastic Arts, Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts, Tunisia
Dr. Loubna Belkheiri: Arabic Language and Literature, Language Teaching Associations, France
D.r Tebbouche Sabrina: Education Sciences, University of Constantine 2, Abdelhamid Mehri, Algeria
Dr. Hind Brigui: Applied Linguistics and Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Ibn Tofail University, Morocco
Dr. Belabbes Nadia: Psychology, Abdelhamid Ibn Badis University, Mostaganem, Algeria
Dr. Suad Salem Muhammad Abu Saad: International Law, University of Tripoli, Libya
D.r Gamgani Fatma Zohra: Sociology of Education, Mouloud Mammeri University, Tizi Ouzou, Algeria
Dr. Boumahdi zineb: Philosophy, University of Mouloud Mammeri, Tizi Ouzou, Algeria
Dr. Abdul-Qadir Mhamad Saleh Mansour: Foundations of Education, University of Sirte, Libya
Dr. Benfardjallah Bakhta: Sociology – Demography, University of Hamma Lakhdar El Wadi , Algeri
Dr. ahmad eabd alkarim hasan alrahil : Philosophy, Fundamentals of Education, Jerash University, Jordan.
Dr. Hamid Sfeih Ajrash Al-Rikabi: In Human Geography, University of Basra, Iraq.
Dr. Ibrahim Muhammad Jabbar Lewis: Modern and Contemporary History, Ministry of Education, Iraq.